As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you work as a receptionist or a cashier or any occupation that requires a long period on your feet, your feet are sure to become numb after hours of standing. There is nothing better than giving your foot massage therapy at home to relax after a long day.
What are the best types of foot massagers you should purchase? Let’s refer to the article below for an honest review!
Types Of Foot Massagers
Foot massage is no longer a luxury as complicated and sophisticated as before. You don’t need to go to spa centres or health clubs because you can completely do your foot rubbing at home. With the help of massaging machines, you will have relaxing moments like at the foot spa.
Essentially, there are two types of massagers, including manual foot massagers and electric foot massagers. We will discuss both of these below, and the final purchase decision will be yours.
1. Manual Foot Massager
Most manual foot massagers are traditional and simple in design and models. In terms of appearance, they are similar to tubes, but some also have other different shapes.
Using these foot massager sorts is likewise easy. All you need to do is place your foot on the surface of the device and gently roll from heel to toe over it.
Besides, there are also some larger and more comprehensive massager designs, which allow you to rub down your whole foot on the rollers simultaneously.
Although old-fashioned, these traditional foot massagers are a great choice for many people because they offer high portability and storage ease.
If you are interested in this massager type, you can refer to one of these must-try ones.
- Footlog: This massaging tool is ideal for those who regularly stand, run, or walk. It is reasonably priced and easy to use, especially able to give your foot instant pain relief.
- TheraFlow dual foot massager roller: This device will meet your demands if you desire to massage both feet simultaneously. In particular, it is beneficial for foot and heel discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis or other disorders.
- Foot Rubz Foot massage ball: This tool is another affordable manual massager you can consider. Despite the low price, it is extremely useful for severe foot pain due to foot ailments.
2. Electric Foot Massager
If you’re too exhausted to do your end-of-day massage, an electric foot massager is a good choice for you. The relaxation your feet get will be worth the money you pay for.
These massagers vary from design to shape. What they all have in common is that they both massage your feet at once with two main functions, including quivering/back and forth movement and rolling manoeuvre. Notably, some large electric types can help you relax your calves.
It would be a wise decision to purchase an electric foot massager if you are struggling with severe foot pain, ankle issues, or calves muscle ailments. Below are some recommendations you should think of.
- SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager: It will help you gently massage your feet with reflexology function and infrared radiation.
- Shiatsu Kneading Foot Calf Leg Massager: One solution for sore calves and feet is this large massager. It can reduce your aching with five massage procedures, including shiatsu, vibration, rolling, kneading and heating.
- MediMassager MMF06 Variable Speed Foot Massager: Are you in need of a powerful foot massager? This tool is exactly the first choice for therapeutic and clinical treatment.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Foot Massage?
Some people wonder whether it’s worth massaging their feet or not. The advice is it is absolutely worth it. You should do foot massage daily because it brings several health benefits.
The most obvious privilege that you can perceive is foot relaxation after hours of standing or running. Moreover, because the foot is much further from the heart than other body parts, the blood circulation is not good. Therefore, foot massage will help you increase and improve blood circulation and flow.
Surprisingly, foot massage may boost your immunity and energy by relieving your intension and aches to enhance your spirit and energy. As a result, you can strengthen your body’s resistance to certain diseases with regular foot massage.
In A Nutshell
We have recommended some common types of foot massagers. In general, there are large massaging tool sorts, including manual foot massager and an electric one.
We can’t determine which variety is better and greater because both have their pros and cons. The final verdict should be dependable on your preference and budget. Good luck with choosing the best one for you!